Thursday, March 4, 2010

Week 27 Day 1

There isn't much to do here in the hospital so my sister-in -law helped me create a blog so everyone can keep up-to-date with how Olivia and I are doing. We had a great night and her vitals are doing really well. Hopefully she can continue this streak for 5 more weeks. Being stuck on bed rest gives a person a lot of time to reflect and think about things. I just know in my heart that Olivia is going to pull through all this. She is so loved already by so many people and she has such great people in her life that she hasn't even met yet. My heart swells when I think of everyone pulling for her and loving her. I feel so blessed and I only hope that I can give back to everyone half of what they have given me these past 5 days. Thank you to everyone; please know how much you have helped my family and how much we love you all.

2 comments:

  1. Yo mama. Not only do we love Olivia, we also love you and...what's his name....my brother :>
    Hang in there. Have you started reading yet? Your friend Jennifer Archuleta dropped off movies and magazines and a book for you. I put in in the car and told Andy to take it to you. The book "the secret history" is one of my all time favorites. I read it years ago and LOVED it. I think you'll enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The Secret History" is a GREAT book. It's in my top five favorites. I give it away to people like I'm a Gideon with Bibles.

    See you later today!

    ReplyDelete