Saturday, March 6, 2010

Saturday, March 6th

I can't believe it is already Saturday; I have almost been in the hospital for a week. The time has really flown by! I have watched several movies and am contemplating taking a temporary career as a movie critic. :) I wish I knew how to do arts and crafts because I need to work on something or accomplish something. My husband, Andy, laughs at the thought of me doing arts and crafts. I was the little kid in grade school that would end up gluing their fingers together.

So this whole experience has taught me how terribly spoiled I am. My mom asked me what comes on tv and I couldn't tell her because we DVR everything so I don't have to know what day or time shows come on. The nurse came in last night while I was watching tv and when she left I was looking for the rewind button on the remote (obviously there wasn't one). Then there is the hospital food; I told Andy I might starve to death. Andy and his sister had no problem eating the food but my mom and I didn't like it much. I realize that my husband has a very spoiled wife but I was also lucky because growing I had no idea what mashed potatoes out of a box was. I am so lucky my husband puts up with my behavior.

No comments:

Post a Comment